General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
§ 1 Applicability to consumers and definition of terms
(1) The following GTC apply to all deliveries between REBEKKA RUTH ART and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the conclusion of the purchase contract.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to the conclusion of purchase contracts via the sales process set up on the website www.rebekkaruth.com using the purchase form stored there.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Rebekka Ruth Rometsch
(3) The presentation of the artworks on the website www.rebekkaruth.com does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract, but is a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order artworks. By ordering the selected works of art, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of the order by sending the purchase form, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer for him by successfully sending the purchase form deposited on the website www.rebekkaruth.com.
The order is made in the following steps:
1. selection of the desired artwork by clicking on the button “DETAILS / BUY NOW”.
2. check the purchase request on the detail page of the artwork and confirm by clicking the button “BUY NOW”, forwarding to the purchase form.
Before sending the binding order by sending the purchase form (via “COMFIRM PURCHASE”), the consumer can return to the detail page of the selected work of art by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. After successfully submitting the purchase form, the consumer will be notified of the receipt of the purchase request as well as announced that all further necessary information will follow by email. REBEKKA RUTH ART confirms the receipt of the order (“order confirmation”) by email. With this, the purchase offer is accepted and details on payment as well as shipping are given.
§ 3 Prices, Payment, Due Date, Shipping Costs
(1) The prices stated on the website www.rebekkaruth.com include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Not included in the price are the shipping costs.
(3) The consumer has exclusively the possibility to pay in advance. He undertakes to pay the purchase price plus any shipping costs immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§ 4 Retention of title
REBEKKA RUTH ART reserves the property until the complete payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Delivery
Unless otherwise stated in the description of the artwork, the presented artworks are ready for immediate shipment. The shipment will take place within 14 working days at the latest. The deadline for shipment starts on the day of receipt of payment on the account of REBEKKA RUTH ART. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the destination, the deadline ends on the next working day.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Consumers have a right of withdrawal according to the cancellation policy.
§ 7 Warranty, Disclaimer
In principle, the statutory warranty provisions apply. However, liability is excluded for color changes as well as for changes in the condition of the textures/structures and for deformations, since these changes can be caused or influenced, among other things, by the degree of dryness, incidence of light, etc. at the storage/hanging location.
§ 8 Contract language
The contract language is German only.